Welcome to e-Pay slip
The Pay and allowances admissible to a Gazetted officers of the Meghalaya is regulated/ authorized through a Pay slip issued by the Accountant’s Office in accordance with the rules and regulations of (Govt. of Meghalaya) FR & SR; ROP (s); condition of service/services rules of respective Department issued by the Government of Meghalaya from time to time...more
- The e-Pay Slip Contains The monthly rates of Pay and Allowances from specified dates
- The e-Pay Slip is issued from the date of appointment in service up to superannuation/date of death/resignation etc.
- e-Pay Slips are issued whenever there is change in pay and allowances
- Whenever a gazetted officer proceeds on leave of any kind or returns there from.
- Whenever an officer is appointed to a temporary post or reverts there from.
- Whenever an officer is transferred from one post to another involving change of designation, even if there is no change in his emoluments.
- Whenever an officer gets suspended consequent on which the subsistence allowance becomes payable to him and later on reinstatement pay slip will be issued.
- Whenever an officer comes from from deputation on repatriation